The espresso martini is a classic cocktail for a reason- it’s delicious. But we all know that the quality of a recipe is only as good as the quality of its ingredients, which is why we recommend our Wood Roasted Espresso to really put the class in classic.
• 1.5 oz Muskoka Roastery Wood Roasted Espresso
• 1.5 oz Vodka
• 1.5 oz coffee liqueur (Kahlúa)
1) Add Espresso, Vodka and Liquere to a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice.
2) Shake vigorously for 10 seconds for optimal frothiness.
3) Strain into a cocktail glass.
4) Garnish with an espresso bean. (optional)