The combination of coffee and chocolate? In our opinion, perfection.
If you're a coffee lover with a bit of a sweet tooth - this recipe is for you!
- Espresso (1-2 shots) OR 8oz strongly brewed coffee
- Milk (or preferred milk alternative)
- Chocolate sauce (sure, you can use syrup, but we suggest the good stuff)
- Whipped cream, cocoa powder or cinnamon for topping (optional)
1. Begin by steaming or frothing your milk. Once hot, add your chocolate sauce and mix to combine.
2. Add your freshly brewed espresso or coffee to a mug.
3. Pour the delicious chocolate mixture over the coffee, topping with any foam at the end.
4. Top with whipped cream, sprinkled cocoa powder or cinnamon for an added treat.
5. Cozy up and enjoy.